EXCITING NEWS!! THE CLINIC WILL BE RE-OPENING ON MONDAY 15th JUNE!
29th June 2020 - Please read.
Click to visit NHS Website
I am so excited to announce that I am opening again on Monday 15 th June, to all patients who are in pain and therefore have a clinical need for physiotherapy.
This unfortunately does not include massage patients just yet (hands on time still needs to be less than 15mins wherever possible), but if you usually come for massage and are struggling, please do contact me as there may be other treatments that are suitable to help ease your symptoms. I will continue to follow the guidance from my organisations at all times, and will continue to maintain a safe environment for my patients (please do ask if you wish to see the relevant documents which outline the measures the clinic has taken to reduce risk wherever possible). I must continue to triage patients over the telephone/email/video initially to ensure there are no COVID-19 symptoms and to enable me to carry out my risk assessments, and then I can get you booked in if this is all clear. Online bookings are therefore still unavailable at this time as you need to be screened prior to treatment.
This is not quite ‘business as usual’ but it is as close to it as we can get at the moment and I am so happy to be able to help my patients again. Video sessions will still be available if you would prefer to be seen this way.
What am I doing to ensure a safe environment?
- Masks are to be worn by everyone present in the clinic
- Only one patient will be seen at any one time, and there will not be any patient to patient contact as appointment times will be staggered
- The 2m social distancing rule will be applied whenever possible- for example when taking the history
- Deep cleaning of all clinic areas very regularly
- Single use pillowcases
- Hand sanitiser and hand wash is provided for you to use when you enter and leave the clinic
- A full history will be taken prior to patients attending to ensure they do not have any Covid-19 symptoms, and also to check if they or anyone they have been in contact with, has had Covid-19
- Do not attend the clinic if you, or anyone you live with, has a fever (above 37.5°), cough or loss of smell
- Contact details for everyone who has been in the clinic will be taken to enable us to contact trace if need be
What to expect at your appointment?
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment. You will be politely asked to wait in your car/outside at a safe distance, and I will call you in at your appointment time
- Where possible, please attend the clinic on your own
- I will take a contactless forehead temperature reading when you arrive
- A Covid-19 screening questionnaire will be completed and then you will be asked to sign a consent form
- You will be asked to wear a mask/face covering- if you have one please bring it with you, if not, I can provide single use face masks
- You will be asked to wash your hands on arrival in the clinic and when you leave
- I will be wearing all appropriate PPE, as per guidance from Public Health England
- Card payments only
How to book an appointment?
- Please call 01449 774506 to book an appointment ( I will respond to any messages as soon as possible)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org