EXCITING NEWS!! THE CLINIC NOW OPEN FOR ALL PATIENTS
23rd July 2020 - Please read.
Click to visit NHS Website
I am now open for all patients that require treatment. And yes, this includes massages now!
This is not quite ‘business as usual’ just yet, but we are as close to it as we have been for a while! I will continue to follow the guidance from my organisations at all times, and will continue to maintain a safe environment for my patients (please do ask if you wish to see the relevant documents which outline the measures the clinic has taken to reduce risk wherever possible). I must continue to triage patients over the telephone/email/video initially to ensure there are no COVID-19 symptoms and to enable me to carry out my risk assessments, and then I can get you booked in if this is all clear. Online bookings are therefore still unavailable at this time as you need to be screened prior to treatment. Video sessions will still be available if you would prefer to be seen this way.
What am I doing to ensure a safe environment?
- Masks/face coverings are to be worn by everyone present in the clinic
- Your therapist will wear full PPE as stipulated by Public Health England
- Only one patient will be seen at any one time, and there will not be any patient to patient contact as appointment times will be staggered
- Social distancing will be adhered to whenever possible
- Deep cleaning of all clinic areas very regularly
- Single patient use pillowcases and couch covers (if used)
- Hand sanitiser and hand wash is provided for you to use when you enter and leave the clinic
- A full history will be taken prior to patients attending to ensure they do not have any Covid-19 symptoms, and also to check if they or anyone they have been in contact with, has had Covid-19
- Do not attend the clinic if you, or anyone you live with, has a fever (above 37.8°), cough or loss/change of smell
- Contact details for everyone who has been in the clinic will be taken to enable us to contact trace if need be
What to expect at your appointment
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment. You will be politely asked to wait in your car/outside at a safe distance, and I will call you in at your appointment time
- Where possible, please attend the clinic on your own
- I will take a contactless forehead temperature reading when you arrive
- A Covid-19 screening questionnaire will be emailed to you and must be completed prior to your arrival
- You will be asked to wear a mask/face covering- if you have one please bring it with you, if not, I can provide single use face masks
- You will be asked to wash your hands on arrival in the clinic and when you leave
- I will be wearing all appropriate PPE, as per guidance from Public Health England
- Card payments only
How to book an appointment
- Please call 01449 774506 to book an appointment ( I will respond to any messages as soon as possible-it’s not always easy to get to the phone wearing PPE but I will return your call as soon as possible)